пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

MALOCCHIO ABANDON ALL SHIPS DOWNLOAD

Are you sent from above Set fire to my heart I want to burn in your love Let me feel the winter turn to spring Lift my body up I want to feel your love again Close your eyes Were suspended in time Open up the sky and let me rise, you are mine Give me a sign Make the star align Let them shine The wind won't guide you To your distinction You'll never follow through Sin is your only salvation There's a paradise for me and you My paradise is built for two Its hard to find where does it hide All along it was by my side Cause paradise is everywhere Take my hand it's yours to hold Take my heart it's made of gold Thanks to pashkedc7mv for correcting tracks 6, 7 lyrics. All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Cowboys There is a stairway to heaven and highway to hell Do you know where you're going? Bloor Street West 5. Trapped The holy water that you soak in is poison Save yourself from all the lies that you drowned in Pay us for your petty redemption Paradise it comes at cost Born free in a world of condition My faith in humanity lost I sit alone and wonder why Where do we go after we die Where the hell would we be If we didn't truly believe that Heaven is a place on earth My body was a temple that I choose to destroy Waiting on a savoir a plastic decoy Twenty four seven three sixty five Everything that kills me makes me feel alive This house is haunted I hear the sound Of my faith being taunted By souls that are bound to all the unwanted Faceless people around, faithless people around I sit alone and wonder why Where do we go after we die Heaven, heaven is a place on earth Where the hell would we be If we didn't truly believe that Heaven is a place on earth 3. To be silent or to shout We go through obstacles that make choosing seem impossible Don't forget where you end up is optional There's nothing in the world I'd rather do Cause all my friends will be there too When you're lost and you lose your way I'll be right behind you When you're down and you can't be saved I'll get you right back on your feet I will be the one to guide you home When you're all alone and When you're lost and lose your way I'll be right behind you 8. Your true colours have shown I search for the good in your lies How can I compromise The feelings I keep down inside And I don't know why I feel so alive I made up my mind It's time This is goodbye Love was meant to be durable And I don't know why I feel so alive This is goodbye Love was meant to be durable But now my broken hearts incurable To her I feel so invincible I need a miracle 6. malocchio abandon all ships

Uploader: Fezuru
Date Added: 27 April 2007
File Size: 68.33 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74877
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





malocchio abandon all ships

Paradise Close your eyes We're suspended in time Open up the absndon and let me rise, you are mine Give me a sign Make the stars align Let them shine There's a paradise for me and you My paradise is built for two It's hard to find where does it hide All along suips was by my side Cause paradise is everywhere Take my hand it's yours to hold Take my heart it's made of gold Where do I start?

It's not hard to fucking tell So, don't question my direction you'll understand When we get there What's right and what's wrong?

malocchio abandon all ships

To be silent or to shout We go through obstacles that make choosing seem impossible Don't forget where you end up is optional There's nothing in the world I'd rather do Cause all my friends will be there too When you're lost and you lose your way I'll be right behind you When you're down and you can't be saved I'll get you right back on your feet I will be the one to guide you home When you're all alone and When you're lost and lose aol way I'll be right behind you 8.

Trapped The holy water that you soak in is poison Save yourself from all the lies that you drowned in Pay us for your petty redemption Paradise it comes at abanfon Born free in a world of condition My malocchoi in humanity lost I sit alone and wonder sips Where do we go after we die Where the hell would we be If we didn't truly believe that Heaven is a place on earth My body was a temple that I choose to destroy Waiting on a savoir a plastic decoy Twenty four seven three sixty five Everything that kills me makes me feel alive This house is haunted I hear the mallocchio Of my faith being taunted By souls that are bound to all the unwanted Faceless people around, faithless people around I sit alone and wonder why Where do we go after we die Heaven, heaven is a place on earth Where the hell would we be If we didn't truly believe that Heaven is a place on earth 3.

Bloor Street West Welcome to the end Honest enemies and fake friends Unbreakable bounds now bend Pointless to make amends So I'll just pretend I see your true colours I see them shining through I see your true colours Now you malcchio my world blue Shut the fuck up Taste the words before you spit them aol Talk shit mother fucker you don't know what I'm about Shut the fuck up You're like the air Sometime you're silent but you're always there Fire from the spark Like a shadow you follow but gone in the dark I see whips true colours I see them shining through I see your true colours Now you painted my world blue Shut the fuck up 5.

‎Malocchio by Abandon All Ships on Apple Music

All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Miracle Love was meant to be durable But now my broken heart's incurable To her I feel so invincible I need a miracle Walk away and know you're never alone Your lips speak the words to my heart are unknown You think you own me step down from your throne Is this how it ends? Please read the disclaimer.

malocchio abandon all ships

Cowboys There is a stairway to heaven and highway to hell Do you know where you're going? Your true colours have shown I search for the good in your lies How can I compromise The feelings I keep down inside And I don't know why I feel so alive I made up my mind It's time This is goodbye Love was meant to be durable And I don't know why I feel so alive This is goodbye Love was meant to be durable But now my broken hearts incurable To her I feel so invincible I need a miracle 6.

Are you sent from above Set fire to my heart I want to burn in your aall Let me feel the winter turn to spring Lift my body up I want to feel your love again Close your eyes Were suspended in time Open up the sky and let me rise, you are mine Give me a sign Make the star align Let them shine The wind won't guide you To your distinction You'll never follow through Sin is your only salvation There's a paradise for me and you My paradise is built for two Its hard to find where does it hide All along it was by my side Cause paradise is everywhere Take my hand it's yours to hold Take my heart it's made of gold Thanks to pashkedc7mv for correcting tracks 6, 7 lyrics.

Reefer Madness Your life is a lie everything they told you open your eyes look at your life you're just waiting to die you're fucking meaningless you lost your soul the path you're on is not your own you're living a lie with the devil on my shoulder and God as my witness I am sorry for all my sins too bad karma has no forgiveness karma is a bitch and it is coming to collect save your fucking souls there is no time to repent i've never felt more alone i made peace with my demons who call me their home pray for release i know it haunts you inside free me from the voices that trap me in my mind with abnadon devil on my shoulder and God as my witness I am sorry for all my sins too bad karma has no forgiveness if the path you're on is not your own remember not to go down it alone you're living a lie with the devil on my shoulder and God as my witness I am al for all my sins too bad karma has no forgiveness 2.

Bloor Street West 5. Astrokrat] With the sun in my face and my head held high I put my hands in the air to try and touch the sky Take a deep breath and close my eyes I spread my wings and learn how to fly I am alive 7. Live your life like you don't care There are two paths we can live by But in the end we all fucking die There's nothing in the world I'd rather zbandon Cause all my friends will be there too When you're lost and you lose your way I'll be right behind you When you're down and you can't be saved I'll get you right back on your feet Shipa will be the one to guide you home When you're all alone and When you're lost and you lose your way When the easy way out Seems like the only route Asking leads doubt What is life about?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий